Soundwell provides a variety of ways to access music therapy, to meet the needs of different people. These include:
- weekly groups by referral
- open groups
- groups for unpaid carers
- singing groups
- outreach sessions
- projects with partner organisations
- individual sessions (if available)
Please note that you do not need any musical skills to take part. You can read some of our client stories here to find out more.
We are now running a combination of face to face and zoom groups as below. (All face to face sessions have covid safety precautions in place.)
Bristol groups- at the Quaker Meeting House, Wedmore Vale, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 5HX
- 20 week music therapy group- currently running (face to face). New referrals for the next series accepted from September
- Fortnightly singing group- Tuesday mornings (face to face)
- Monthly Open Group- Tuesday mornings. (face to face)
- Outreach sessions –(online and face to face)
Bath groups- at the community rooms, CURC, Grove St, Bath, BA2 4BA
- 20 week music therapy group for people with mental health needs and autistic spectrum traits – forthcoming
- Fortnightly singing group- Thursday mornings (face to face)
- Monthly Open Group- Friday mornings (face to face and online options)
- Monthly Carers support group- Friday mornings (face to face and online options)
If you are unsure which group might be for you, please do call Kim/Duncan and we can describe the groups more and discuss which might be best suited.
We are very happy to talk through our Covid-safe arrangements and agreement for attending sessions.
Please check back here for updated information or call 0300 365 3400.
We have compiled some suggestions of online resources to support mental health and wellbeing here: