What to expect
At Soundwell, a wide selection of accessible, good quality musical instruments/equipment and a range of music styles are used, with most of the music being improvised and created, live in the moment.
Each group and session is unique and our therapists respond to the needs of the participants, but here are some things you can expect:
- A wide range of accessible, good quality instruments/equipment will be available
- A no-pressure environment
- Chance to try out the instruments
- Spontaneous music making
- A space to be creative, expressive and connect with others musically
- Opportunities to reflect and share in a supportive space
- Options for song writing
- Some groups use music technology
Find out more about accessing our services here.