Transform an ordinary work day into an event to remember, while raising vital funds to help adults in need of support at this moment in their lives.
By fundraising for us, you can:
- Boost morale and motivate your employees
- Improve team building and communication throughout your organisation
- Increase fun and enjoyment levels in your workplace
- Improve your company’s image and profile in the community.
- Help to retain current employees and attract new ones
Have fun and choose a fundraising project that you will enjoy. The best fundraising ideas are the simplest. Below are some ideas to inspire you, try to mix up the ideas and don’t forget to get as many of your colleagues involved as you can, many hands make light work!
- Auction of Promises – everyone has a hobby or hidden skill – why not sell it to the highest bidder?
- Barbeque – invite your colleagues, friends and family
- Book Sale
- Car Washing
- Coffee/Tea Break to sell cakes and biscuits
- Dress Down Day – go for different themes, ‘wear red’, ‘bad hair’, ‘wrong tie’ or ‘fancy dress’
- Golf Tournament
- Guess the Baby Photo or Hidden Past Competition
- Race Night
- Small Change Challenge – ask you colleagues to empty their loose change into a jar at the end of each week/month
- Sponsored run/cycle/walk
- Sports matches involving management vs non-management. Organise football, cricket or other sporting tournaments
- Swear Box in the Office
- Sweepstake at work on events like the Grand National, Wimbledon, ‘I’m a celebrity…get me out of here’ winner
- Talent Competition
Contact Fundraising Manager Karina Eccles on 07729568714 or firstname.lastname@example.org.